Can you you be my man? Chat me up now


I WISH I HAD NEVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU.
I am sure you have no idea what I am going through after you left me shattered. It is so difficult for me to erase all your memories from my mind. I know that you are never going to come back but I don’t know how to explain this to my heart.
I keep thinking about you and I don’t know how to replace these thoughts with new ones. I wish I had a shortcut to forget you. I wish there was a way to go back in time and remove all those memories about you that keep hurting me every day. I wish I could put an end to my pain. I wish I had never fallen in love with you…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor gives lady 48 strokes of cane in order to get husband in Enugu state see what the lady did to pastor

Graphic V!deo: Twin boys found dead inside their parent's refrigerator in Anambra

Ladies 7 Things Real Guys Notice About You During $....x