LADIES DATING WHATSAPP GROUP CREATED TO JOIN CLICK BELOW NOW




Father-In-Law : Young man, U’re coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and u’re chewing gum.That’s a sign of disrespect! .
Man : Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke. .
Father-In-Law : You mean u drink & smoke and u’re here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage? .


Man : Sir I only drink & smoke when i go to the club.
Father-In-Law : U club too? .
Man : I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when i came out of prison.
Father-In-Law : U’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God! .

LOOKING FOR LOVE? JOIN

Man : Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!. .
Father-In-Law : What!!! U’re a killer??? .
Man : Sir, It happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me to marry his daughter so i killed him. .
Father-In-Law :
U are highly welcome my son. U are on the right track. U’re absolutely the right Man for my Daughter.

JOIN HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor gives lady 48 strokes of cane in order to get husband in Enugu state see what the lady did to pastor

Graphic V!deo: Twin boys found dead inside their parent's refrigerator in Anambra

Ladies 7 Things Real Guys Notice About You During $....x